My Last Weekend!

Well last weekend I went to the center of Santiago to enjoy Heritage Day, only on Saturday, because on Sunday I studied all day, was it boring? Yes, but I have responsibilities to attend to.

My Saturday was incredible, I went to the Santiago Stock Exchange and learned about its history, I took many photos of this construction, it was created in 1893, it is more than 100 years old and that for me is incredible. Then I went with my girlfriend to the Alhambra Palace, and the guide was very interesting, he told us the history of this palace and about all the owners of it. In that place I took the best photos of my whole day and it was amazing. By the end of the day I went to eat at the Plaza de Armas and at my girlfriend's house, because we needed to study and do some university work.

Sunday was a study day, because I had 4 designs to do by Monday and the time was short, I worked all day and my girlfriend had an exam on Monday and she studied all day the same

And that was my weekend, thanks for reading and see you in other blog.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares