Backyardigans

I think it was only yesterday that I saw this amazing show for the last time. This show is called Backyardigans, this show was my favorite when I was between 5 and 9 years old, at that age it was amazing. I remember watching that show after lunch, at 1 or 2 p.m., and sometimes in the morning before I went to school.

Now it's time to talk about this beautiful program. Backyardigans is about 5 friends playing in their backyard before lunch, but these games have great stories, sometimes turning into pirates, spies, heroes, and many other cool jobs. All these things happen in their minds, but we see it as something real and this immerses the viewer in the story of these 5 friends. When the story ends, they all go back to the garden, where they really always were, and go home for lunch.



The last time I watched my favorite show was 1 year ago, sometimes I like to reminisce about my childhood and watch an episode of this amazing show, but obviously it's not the same as when I watched it as a kid. The last time I actually saw and enjoyed this show, it must have been about 11 years ago.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares