Eladio Carrion Sen2Kbron

 Hi Bloggers, How are you today? I hope well, today we will talk about the best concert of my life, the one by Eladio Carrion.

In general, I love music, whatever the style there will always be a song that I really enjoy, in this case the genre of the concert artist is urban.

Eladio Carrión, came to Chile for the first time in 2019, at a point in his career where he was not so well known and I did not have the opportunity to go, because it was very difficult for me to take the time to travel to Santiago to attend the concert. Then he had a second concert in 2022, specifically on November 11, 2022, a concert that I attended and enjoyed from start to finish, but this time I will talk about the third time he came to Chile on August 31, 2023, a concert that fortunately, I was able to attend again. I attended the concert alone and dedicated myself to living with more people who were fans of Eladio as well as me. Eladio is an artist who for some reason transmits me a lot with many songs, which is weird, because I'm not a big fan of the urban genre, but Eladio is an exception, because I discovered his music at a very important time in my life, and his music was a distraction from my environment at that time.

Now talking more about the concert, it was incredible from start to finish, Eladio transmits an energy to his audiences, incredible and that was contagious in the concert from start to finish. I couldn't pick a specific moment as a highlight, but if I was forced to, it was when he sang "Caras Vemos", as it's currently my favorite Eladio song.



Comentarios

Entradas populares