My Hobby


My lifelong hobby is swimming. Since I was a child I love water, sea, lakes, rivers and pools, I love being in the water and just floating, swimming or snorkeling. For me, this aquatic world is incredible. 

I learned to swim when I was only 4 years old, and at that time I started swimming whenever I could, on vacation, going to a recreational pool or to the beach in the summer. At the age of 15 I began to train seriously in this sport, swimming in Puerto Montt for the university team of the ULA (University of the Lakes) being at that time, the youngest of the team.

The pandemic ruined my short career as a swimmer and I retired from it for a long time, but when I started college I came back and now I swim for the university and FAU team. I like to train with the team, they are good swimmers and good people, but I still prefer to swim alone, just me and the water, and that for me is amazing.

I also love watching swimming at the Olympics, at the Pan American Games or at the World Aquatics Championships or in the NCAA.

Comentarios

Entradas populares