Tell them about Learning English, British Council

Hi Fau Bloggers, today I saw a British Council English learning class at levels B1 and B2 and now I'm going to talk about it.

First of all I explain what this page is, this page gives you English lessons to read and analyze at different levels, I recently read one at the B1 and B2 level.

I think this site is good for learning English grammar, and for learning how to do a better essay or something, other things that I think is good about this page, is that it's FREE, and nowadays a lot of language lessons or something, are all paid or with a monthly subscription, and that sucks!.

But not all things are good in this world, and this page has bad things too. For me the bad thing about this page was, that I didn't see where to listen to what I was reading, and this can make problems with pronunciation, and also the phrases to read, they are not a real situation for people over 20 years old who would like to learn English, the phrases are situations that commonly happen to children or situations arise that you would not really use if you travel to the UK or USA.


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares