My Airpods ;)


Hi everyone, today I'm going to tell you about my favorite electronic gadget, and that's my airpods. Why my airpods when I have so many options to talk about, and the answers is because I love music, I can't live without music, I grew up listening to music every day at home with my mom and their Latin music like Marisela, Raphael and others or my dad with his disco and rock music like the Bee Gees, KC and The Sunshine Band, Billy Idol and so many others. 

Okay, let's talk about the Airpods, for me this form of headphones are the best, they are very comfortable and you don't get tangled up with the cable when you listen to music walking, sleeping or doing sports, but all good things also have bad things, the bad thing with airpods is that over time they have problems with the battery and their constant playback time, It's also really easy to lose them because of their size.

It's important to say that I like airpods but not only Apple airpods, I like airpods like Samsung  buds or Marley or Huawei and other good brands. For me the really important thing about the airpods is the sound resolution and the soundless system for the sound from outside.

That was my blog about my favorite electronic device and why I chose it. Thanks for reading and I hope you find it useful when you go to buy a new system to listen to music for your day to day.

Comentarios

Entradas populares